Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Triple Tangent Tuesday

Really the only thing keeping me back from writing everyday (like one of my fav new bloggers ev-ver, Sam), is that I really don't have anything interesting that someone would wanna read too many things to write.  So, today, in order to keep up with Sam (and my attempts to keep up my "Oh, I'm gonna blog everyday!" empty promises), I will start with Triple Tangent Tuesday.  

Tangent #1:  When I'm not training/teaching/in workout mode, I am extremely physically lazy.

No really.  It's true.  When I worked at the office (yes, I used to have a desk job), and I would rarely get up from my chair to do a task.  Even if it involved as little as walking across the room, I'd roll on over in my spinny chair (but hey, isn't that what they're for?).  Or a paper down the hall that needed to be taken from the copier?  I'd ask a walking-by coworker to grab it for me.  Seriously. Lazy.  Now at least I have an excuse.... "But I taught 2 classes this morning... I'm ti-ired..."  Eh. well. Not really. 

"What? I gotta get up?  You're not gonna get it for me?  But you're right there.  Seriously... Ok, well you're not right there.  But you're closer.  Okay, you're not closer, but you're standing..." ;-)

Tangent #2:  I can eat my bodyweight in produce.

Yes, it's true.  I can eat an entire watermelon, cantaloupe, or a family sized Sam's Club bag of lettuce in 1 day.  My stomach is a bottomless pit when it comes to fresh, "light", watery-filled foods.  Of course that gives me Veggie Belly.  Veggie Belly is what I call it after you eat too much produce and your belly looks 5 months preggo and you're peeing every 10 minutes when you haven't drank all day.  Please tell me someone understands?  No?


So creepy... but seriously so funny... But no, really, so creepy.

Tangent #3:  I never ever ever have my toenails NOT painted.  EVER. 

So random, but I hate unpainted toenails on a female.  Well, when I see other women without their toenails painted, It's not like I look at them with disdain or anything... It's just for me?  I need 'em painted.  I'm not picky on the color either... Fun, bold, sparkles (yes, even though I look like a Barbie-lovin 5 year old) or the "mature" colors (I dunno, that means paler/muted colors to me?)


Anyway- Naked toenails?  You'll never see it on me.

What are your 3 Tangents?

What are you doing today?  I am going into work at 2pm.  No morning clients for me today = Sleeping in = LOVE.  I got 10 hours last night.  That is amazzzzing for me.  That makes me happy.  Seriously, seriously HapPy.

No comments:

Post a Comment