Thursday, June 16, 2011

Movin On Up... or Over

Apparently I find blogging on this side of the blogosphere (as opposed to a Wordpress I had started) is the place to be.  Shoutout to Sam for telling me this was where the cool-kids hung. 






 So I decided to pick up my virtual bags (aka: a few of my lame posts) and move on over here... at 11:07 p.m.  




Why do I find it so alluring to start projects at the most inopportune times?  Seriously?  A half hour before leaving to meet my friends on a trip to NYC a few weeks ago I began cleaning out my closet.  Why?  When I need to be up at 6:30 a.m I decide to start creating a blog.  Why?  I think its the thrill of procrastination.  Or hey, maybe its cuz I'm so busy, days are spent outside or at work, and when I finally do get a time to veg it is well after 9 pm.  NOT that I'm complaining.  Of course not.  I do have an awesome job that I love... and was reminded even moreso when I recently celebrated my 25th birthday.  So much love poured out from my clients!  Gift cards for coffee (ah, the way to my heart!), a day spa, shopping stores, american express, candles, and even chocolate covered strawberries!  Seriously, amazing.  Anyway - just sayin - I'm not complaining. ;-)


But hey, on that note, I have an early wake-up and 3 fun clients! One is even teaching me some Nigerian.  Ka-du!  (that means Hello)... Of course I forget how to say bye... so as we say it where I'm from.... See ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment