Monday, July 18, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday

Hi everyone Sam!!!  Today is a totally different Monday.  Usually Mondays are spent working at the gym in the morning and the rest of the day evening off.  No split shifts on Mondays = Perfect day to start the week.  However, today I went to the other gym in the evening for clients.  Why?


cuz tomorrow I'm going to NYC!


you see, I must reconnect with my love.


Or... I'm just overdue for an excursion. 
Tomorrow is my baby brother's 17th birthday (seriously when did he get so old?)  and since he's NEVER been to NYC (I know... gasp), I'm taking him and my two other siblings there for the day. 


Surprisingly, my sister is less than excited about going, the birthday boy is medium-excited (aka: laid back about most things in life going), and my youngest brother is excited (yay!).  He's planned out a line of attack for seeing all of the sites with a nice dry-erase board map of the city.






We plan on seeing the WTC, Central Park, Times Square, Canal St/China Town/Little Italy.... those are on the top-list.  So I guess we have a lotta walkin', subwayin' (pray I don't get lost with my 3 precious gems in a big city OR LOSE MY CAR and FORGET WHERE I PARK IT!) but tomorrow should be FUN!






Off to download Tom-Tom GPS to my iphone.
Did you know it dropped drastically in price? $100 down to $45.
Woo woo!


to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment