Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm official.

Oh yeah, it's official.  The United States government sent me a very important package today.



They were writing to inform me that after 25 years they will agreeably let me out of the country.
(Yes, you're only seeing the OUTSIDE of my passport to protect my safety.  Ok, I'm lying.  My passport photo is HORRIBLE.  I will be showing as few people as required in the airport).

BUT.... Woo hoo!  Dominican Republic, October 2011, here I come!

No, I will not be sipping drinks on the beach... 



I'm going on a missions trip with my church to demonstrate God's character, nature and love to the people of the Dominican Republic.

I'm pretty excited about it.
How many children do you think will let me hug them?
Or perhaps they will be giving me the "Get off me, white girl." face?

Either way, don't be surprised if I come home with one... or five.
We all know I am hitting 25 and have some catching up to do with Angelina.



1 comment:

  1. changes look great on the ol' blogOLA

    my BFF did a missions trip last year in DR
    she only smuggled 2 kids back...
    but TOTES loved it!

    <3

    ReplyDelete